inventhelp locations – https://penzu.com/p/b761d5d2. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how do I get a patent good a perception you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.